Ask Question About Product
D1524R High-speed Refrigerated Micro Centrifuge, 15000rpm, 21380xG, -20 to 40 ℃, 1.5mlx24, 0.5mlx36, PCR8x4, 5mlx12, 5mlx18, DLAB
· Centrifuge chamber door with automatic adsorption door lock design, can be closed with a single finger.
· Precooling, the compressor will automatically start cooling as long as the set temperature is lower than the ambient temperature.
· Sound indicator to prompt that the upper cover is closed to maintain the temperature inside the chamber, after centrifugation.
· Advanced R290 fluorine free refrigerant, low carbon and environmental protection.
· Maximum rotation speed can be achieved even at 4℃.
· Up to 9 program storage capacity according to experimental needs.
· Biosafety rotor, three-layer seal for biosafety.
· High-strength aluminum alloy, three layered biosafety to withstand numerous high temperature and high pressure sterilizations.
· Five rotors with 0.2mL, 0.5mL, 1.5mL, 2mL and 5mL centrifuge tubes/ PCR tubes capacity.
· An exter nal condensation tank prevents condensate within the centrifuge chamber.
· Rotor imbalance detection alarm.
|Max. Speed||15,000rpm (200-15,000rpm) in 100rpm increments.|
|Max. RCF||21,380×g, step: 10×g|
|Capacity||1.5/2mL×24, 0.5mL×36, PCR8×4, 5mL×12, 5mL×18.|
|Temperature setting||-20℃- 40℃|
|Timing||30s-99 min; HOLD (continuous running)|
|Motor Type||DC brushless motor|
|Safety Performance||Dual door lock, over-speed detection, over-temperature detection with Internal diagnosis system.|
|Power Requirements||Single phase, 200-240V, 50Hz, 500W|
|Dimensions(mm)||332(Width) × 553(depth) × 283(height)|
|Acceleration and deceleration time||25s↑25s↓|
|Other functions||Rotation speed/RCF switchover, inching operation, running process indicator, sound alert. Acceleration/ deceleration in 9 steps, program storage capacity.|
|Accessories of D3024 & D1524R|
|19400073||AS18-5||Aluminum alloy rotor kit with lid (blank LOGO), fixing clips and O'ring, 15000rpm, 5ml*18, used with D3024 & D1524R(eppendorf round tube)|
|19400070||AS12-5V||Aluminum alloy rotor kit with lid (blank LOGO), fixing clips and O'ring, 15000rpm, 5ml*12(eppendorf cone tube), used with D3024 & D1524R|
|19400069||AS24-2||Aluminum alloy rotor kit with lid (blank LOGO), fixing clips and O'ring, 15000rpm, 2ml/1.5ml*24, used with D3024 & D1524R|
|19400071||AS36-05||Aluminum alloy rotor kit with lid (blank LOGO), fixing clips and O'ring, 15000rpm, 0.5ml*36, used with D3024 & D1524R|
|19400072||AS4-PCR8||Aluminum alloy rotor kit with lid (blank LOGO), fixing clips and O'ring, 15000rpm, 4*PCR8, used with D3024 & D1524R|
|19500001||A02P2||2ml to 0.2ml rotor adapter, used with A12-2, A12-2P, AS24-2 and A24-2P rotors，24pcs/pk|
|19500002||A05P2||2ml to 0.5ml rotor adapter, used with A12-2, A12-2P, AS24-2 and A24-2P rotors，24pcs/pk|
|19500003||A02P05||0.5ml to 0.2ml rotor adapter, used with AS36-05 rotor，36pcs/pk|
DLAB rotors are manufactured from military-industrial grade aluminum alloy with high mechanical strength for precise running and safety (excludes D2012 plus rotor)
- Every rotor can reach a max. speed of 15000rpm
- Rotors are seated on a tapered shaft, concentric and self-aligning, perfect to achieve running stability at high speeds
- D3024 & D3024R with bio-safety rotors/ anti- sample overflow prevents accidental leakage and risk free centrifugal process
- Microbial contamination. D3024 & D3024R rotors have passed MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20, including mechanical safety and bio-safety tests
- High strength aluminum alloy rotors are fully autoclavable and provide unlimited service life (D2012 plus rotor not included)
- Powerful cooling system minimizes rotor heating. D3024 rotors heat up to > 10°C and D2012 rotors less than 8℃ after running an hour
High strength aluminum alloy rotors are fully autoclavable, withstanding steam sterilizing at 121°C for 20 minutes, with unlimited service life.
Aspired to be the top-of-the-line model, D3024 & D3024R rotors are designed to prevent sample leakage. Each and every rotor is hermetically sealed by three rubber seals.
DLAB centrifuges are constructed under MCA conditions according to IEC/EN61010-2-20, causing disruption by partially cutting and overloading rotor assembly, and guarantee that no part shall be detached to cause danger to person or the environment.