Ask Question About Product
The APW-100 Microplate Washer is easy, convenient and versatile to use for washing microplate in ELISA assays. It efficiently remove liquid from wells. Low residual volumes eliminate high background signal to ensure reliable assay results. Washing performance can be optimized by adjusting wash parameters, such as wash cycles, soaking time, shaking speed, dispense and aspiration height and speed.
Safety and reliable feature:
The APW-100 is equipped with liquid position sensor to avoid the washing liquid used up or waste liquid from overflow, minimize the risk and avoid the liquid being sucked into the pump to break the equipment. Besides it has shaking function which can improve the washing efficiency.
The APW-100 Microplate Washer has 4.3 inch LCD display with friendly interface, U-disk can be used to transfer the datas between the PC and the washer or between two washers, it can also be used to upgrade the software. The washing head can be replaced easily for different kinds of microplates.
The APW-100 has 4.3 inch LCD display with friendly interface, U-disk can be used to transfer the datas between the PC and the washer or between two washers, it can also be used to upgrade the software. The washing head can be replaced easily for different kinds of microplates.
1. Low residual liquid, each well ≤0.5μl
2. Compatible for microplates: flat, U, V, C bottom
3. 4.3 inch color LCD display, easy to operate
4. Washing head position can accurate to 0.1mm
5. Wash parameters can be set to make sure the best washing effect
6. Support external U-disk, for program exporting
7. 100 programs can be saved
8. Uniform volume mark make it easy to measure the liquid
9. Automatic alarm for full liquid
10. Strainer in the pipeline and automatic washing functions avoid the liquid blocking the pipeline
|MO00040012||APW-100 Microplate Washer, 120V/240V|
|MO00040012-01||8 needles washing head|
|MO00040012-02||12 needles washing head|
|MO00040012-03||Washing liquid bottle|
|MO00040012-04|| Waste liquid bottle
|Washing heads||1×8 or 1×12 heads|
|Plate types||Flat, U, V, C bottom|
|Washing volume||50~2000μl, increase by 50μl|
|Washing method|| Central
|Washing times||99 times|
|bottle||3 pcs 2.5L washing bottle, 1pcs 2.5L waste bottle|
|Dispense accuracy|| CV≤2.0% at 300μl
(CV≤1.5% for 96 wells)
|Soaking and Shaking time||19’59”|
|Number of wash protocols||up to 100|
|Dimensions(W x D x H)||345 x 460 x 200 mm|
|Power supply||AC100/240V, 50/60Hz|